Thursday, January 04, 2007

I know Im going to be out of this slack-like-shit status soon. It's like people think Im an idiot for saying that I slack too much, studies and stuff. But.. you guys dont really know. Maybe I dont know either, just that I know I can do so much better than all the last min cramming. And Im still upset by the comment. Cause' it seems to be true. Anw, I said I'd be out of this status cause' I kept making myself reminded of what I typed in the previous post. I have to learn and change. Not talk and talk.

School was better today. But I really wished mr chan could teach me. Even though he's strict. But well, God works the way that's best for me. Like this, I dont have to face him and let him catch my specs or whatever. (: And I had the time today to just sit and a corner and daze out of classrm. It's super nice to be quiet sometimes, just less stressful. And Im going to finish my physics today, for sure. Next up's chinese then I can do some revision on my hist and maths. Trying to be optimistic here. I can do it. (: Debate stuff.. Dont really know if I should join. But I think my mind's forming a 55% yes and 45% no.

And did I mention. REPORT & SUMMARY & COMMENTS ALL DONE! WOOTS! 1000 cheers to the maths team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home