Wednesday, January 03, 2007

first day

Yeah.. First day of school. It's just so so tiring.

31st Dec 2006/1st Jan 2007
Went to meet cher, jas, hz, sam, jy and cher's mum at cp. Before that went with jas to buy this bluetooth headset for cher's mum, cause' she has spent alot on us.. food. Haha. And it's hello kitty one. Haha! Then we settled down at sakae and ate alot. Me and sam keep eating octopus. Haha. And he keep eating tuna also. Ate about 40 something plates. Then the guys ordered tempura. After that, cher's mum went to shop and the rest went to concourse then I went to meet joyce for watchnight service.
Met her at kovan and she ate while i watched. Haha. The apple peach freeze there is super nice! =D Kaiwei joined us then we went to buy cake for the dec and jan ppl in BFC. (: Went to her house to put down things then went to church. Worship was great, no word but talking on the church's expenditure and stuff. Prepared for the year by holding on to our party poppers and hp. Haha. Church countdowned together then make super lots of noise. (: Worship was nice, we ran to the front and after that keep running around the whole auditorium as we sing the praise songs. (: After that went to macs for supper. Joyce's dad treated us man.. Handed her 50 bucks. Haha. Then went back to her house to do hwk.. Didn't do much. Few mcqs and slept at 7am. Sometimes I really wonder what's wrong with me. Just no sense of urgency. Went home and rested for a while then went to Jessica's house to do Maths project. Didn't do much either. And tried doing homework but did nothing in the end.

Yeah.. So I chionged my physics yesterday and still left with alot of hwk. Im very very worried that I'd slack. It's not like I want to.. Just feel like sleeping once I get in contact with all these studies stuff. And Mr Lim asked me if I wanted to participate in the debate competition this year. I seriously dont know what to do.. Im very worried that this year will be so packed like last year. And Im so so tired. WHY?? What if I wont do well for MYE, not to mention Os? I know worrying isnt good and procrastinating isnt good either. What's the use of knowing the theory? I just cant apply this into my life. And I just sort of told off my brother for something that he has done wrong.
Ok, I've vented enough of frustration. I'll throw the rest of it away and work on changing myself. I must learn to be concientious in my revision and work.. learn to be slow to anger.. stop worrying and fearing and just learn to relax. Ms Tan talked about this girl who was her classmate. Stressed herself too much and had fits during exam. I dont want to be like her.. Studying so much and all my efforts going down the drain. And Im abit upset by what Mr Tan commented about the report thing.. But well, I've got to know Im a human and there will be falls and stuff. It's up to me whether I want to stand up or sit there and start bawling.

* Lord, rescue me from all these mental poverty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home