Tuesday, January 09, 2007

And just like the apostles, we have to persevere. We have to keep following Jesus and doing what He asks us to do. He rewards endurance.
As the apostle Paul said, "Let us strip off every weight that slows us down...And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us" (Hebrews 12:1, NLT).
You may be struggling now but keep on keeping on. The best part of life is yet to come. -Not Religion Insights.

I guess this applies to me too.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, just a quick post before I rush to do my stuff.

These few days have been really much better. I found my motivation to study again. And I told mr lim that i'd do debate. I know I have alot of worries and fears.. but Im gonna learn to trust in God. Yes, trust in my awesome and big God! (:
Talked to joe on the phone just now. Talked about the mission trip this year and how we can prepare to get the whole cell to go as a team. We're not going to leave anyone out. And Im going to pray and pray and pray! (: I've gotta be conscientious in my QT too. Anyway, we talked about my time management too and he said that next cell meeting, we'd plan our schedule and stuff. Yah, I never believed I can follow a schedule/timetable. But........... Im going to prove that I can do it. Yes, Im not going to be deceived that I cant do this and that again. With God, I can. (: He's going to guide me and Im going to walk victorious in Christ.
Ok, enough of talking. Do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home