Sunday, January 07, 2007

If, however, you are too stubborn, proud or foolish to accept God's gift to you, there will come a day when that opportunity will be gone. What will you do then? -NotReligion Insights.

Today has really been a great day. I was listening to the songs that Dud finally gave me and asked God why am I so tired. I don't know why but He told me to think of the riches in heaven. Sounds like no link but I understood that I've been tired because I'm busy tiring myself thinking of O's and the results that I'm going to get for this year. Why not think of the riches in heaven instead of all these temporary "glories" or "shames" you're going to get just because of results? Results tell nothing much about a person. I thought so much and I realised that I should really learn to store my treasures up there rather than in this world, where nothing is eternal.
Service was about "I Belong Here". Belonging to the youth ministry, the church and God's family. It really spoke to me cause' on the way there today, I was feeling pretty inferior to people.

CCA carnival yesterday. Our last carnival for the sec4s. I still cant believe how time has passed so quickly. And I feel that the sec1s now are so fortunate. They have longer camps than us. That led me to thinking about 1E1, Janice being chairman and Kaiwai the vice chair. Hz the mascot with lots of toilet paper wrapped around him. Haha. And Juvenal Chan, the super weirdo who thought I was weird too! =D Memories will stay as memories, and the present will never stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home