Friday, January 12, 2007

If your cross means you must face the sword of disdain in your family, if it means the sword of losing a spouse or a job slices your heart, are you willing to pay that painful price? For Him? -NotReligion Insights

When the day comes, I hope I will. Things are unforeseeable, but don't worry, most of my confidence in human are lost. And I do like it that way.. at least I won't feel that disappointed when you guys turn back on your word.
-------------------------------------------------
I say what I feel. Either that, or I try not to mention. It's quite difficult, since I tend to tell people (especially closer ones) most of my thoughts.
I know I'm gullible. And I dont like it. I dont like to trust people so easily. Cause' they always end up making me feel like a fool. Like.. why did I even bother to take in every single word they say?

Looma, do not be discouraged! (: You gonna pray, pray and pray. And leave the rest to God alright?

Let me announce that I've finished my chinese compos after slogging my life out yesterday, missing so much of my precious sleep. Haha. BFC knows how much I love to sleep, I guess. And surviving during school without sleeping today is just miraculous. It was a short day, so I managed alright. Just that during A Maths.. I dont know why. Let's just say Im very sensitive to what teachers say nowadays. I shall declare that I love Fridays and Sats. (: We had sec1 orientation for choir after school for the sec1 guys. Attendance was quite pathetic but things went fine. And I told a guy that his eyebrows (to crystal: haha. i know i said eyelashes by mistake) were sexy. Haha. People of the right mind would know that I didnt really mean it. Just wished to crack something up. Haha. After that went to eat with Huichin. Talked quite alot about stuffs around us. I really think Im too judgmental at stuffs. And Im really determined to change alright. Pray that by God's might, I can do what I said.
Thank You Lord, for the significant motivation to study again.

i dont wish to see my loved ones in hell from afar, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home