Friday, January 19, 2007

PHOTOS! =D

The pictures that have been delayed since 22/12/2006.

Christmas presents to people from Joyce and me.

Bibs for people who made a difference. (:


The specially made glass for Boonyeow and Faith. =D

Glasses to monsterous friends. (:
In daylight mode.
Fluorescent mode.
And sepia mode.


Lights and sounds. Nice effect but not nice enough. )=


Joshua and my wallet. =D


January babies' cake. Drooling is an order.


Clari and me! The JCJ mamas.



Me and Joyce. We dont have to act cute, we're cute. Haha!


The emos! Jayne, Andrew the emo-est of all and Yongliang! =D



Dark choco! =D They keep me more awake than coffee okay.


Clockwise: Shi-mei, shi-jie, shi-fu, shi-mu. Shi -fu looks like an eccentric guy but actually he's nice. He draws 'talisman' for me to defeat the demons. Haha! Super gay yeah.


Jassy! (:


Broken mrt door. =D So cool desneh.


Daryl and Dudley. Gaying. =D


A cow pencil Joe gave me on Christmas. So cute! Haha.


Rugby-ed shoes. It's under bleaching process right now.

What you're going to see next is rated highly monsterous..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home