Friday, January 19, 2007

That was such a meaningless post. I'll try a better one.

Got real sick on wed night. I spent the whole of thursday sleeping while others suffered in school. (: But the visit to docs was long. As in longggggg. But I saw this baby which was ultra cute and small. Beside it were two baby bolsters and it's like of the same size of the bolsters! Reminded me of those dachshunds. Haha! I wished I could take a photo of it but I scared his/her mum will like scold me or smth.
Huichin threw a chunk of ws to me today. And actually most of them werent homework. Haha. Im lucky. But heard that they learnt new chapt and all so I've got to really revise. Haha. That sounds difficult though. Having to sit down quietly and staring at the books while knowing I can do so much more meaningful stuffs like sleeping. And Im really going to try to follow my timetable. Difficult. )= And Mr Lim said Huichin and I are famous because of our Little Red Riding Hood. Apparently, he has been showing it to teachers. Haha. So much for respecting our masterpiece. Haha!

Okay, anyway, really hope I'd survive through tml. With all those coughs and giddiness.

What does that mean? We live in a world of grand gestures--big things get noticed. Sadly, we also live in a world of selfishness. People like being noticed for their grand gestures. -NotReligion Insights.

I surrender all my selfish thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home