Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oh yeah. I forgot to say something important. To cell members: Thanks for praying about my grandmother's health. It may seem like some insignificant thing.. but a few overwhelming stuffs happened but I could feel it.. like a whole army marching along with me and my family, praying for her healing and all. The rest is up to God. I dont know what some of my friends think from what they see or hear from me. They might think that Im some evil granddaughter. That I hate my grandmother or what. Yes, I do admit the respect's gone and Im finding it back. And okay, I ever contradicted with myself sometimes with regards to whether I hate her or not. But I dont hate her alright. I'd continue to pray for her and this family. God will do what's best for us.

It's like some whirlwind but you know what? I have a God who shields me from all harm! =D That's what makes things different! This family will be flooded with His blessings forevermore!

And to Dad. Im sorry I yelled at you and Im seriously touched by your message. I just hope that it's true and that we'd all be living in this wonderful house of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home