Saturday, January 20, 2007

unto our God

Will you believe if I told you that I came online and this monsterous girl named Alyssa Chan wrote in her PM that "going to watch rain concert and the funny thing is i dont know who he is". What will be your first reaction even though you dont know his songs but you've seen his face on the tv ad before??? Scold her lar! And somemore I heard that her dad's company paid for some and the tics is 3 rows from the FRONT! 888 bucks per ticket alright! The problem is she doesnt seem to be that excited. I think her dad must have thought giving her the tics will make her fly to the moon but apparently, she's not like other girls who go wailing and drooling over guys. Haha. Monster. Anyway, I've heard a scandal about Rain but cant mention here or I might end up in jail cause' of him. Haha!

Today was still alright. Just that I can simply sleep with my eyes open or something by the end of the day. Haha. Went for choir and Mr Liew decided to give us another chance! =D Miracles do happen alright. Praise the Lord! Mdm Tay showed us a design for the new choir costume. It's very chinese lantern.. )= But hope they'd like change the length of the sleeve or something. It looks pretty draggy. Im joining vistarian idol! HAHA! That's like the funniest joke but I seriously join for the fun. Since it's the last year. Just that reason alright.

Went for debate training after that and the trainer was.. according to JM, chio. Haha. Yeah, she might get guys staring at her until their eyeballs drop. Woots. Herherx. And she's very straightforward. Just because we're not going to see each other after competition or smth. She was like.. "You can say anything about what you dont like about me.. Like if you dont like my hair.." But her training really makes you thinking. Especially with regards to countries. It can be tiring but it keeps you awake cause your brain's working all the while.

And rushed to church. Was abit late but service was nice. Worship was great. But I couldnt really feel God speaking to me.. Still, Im not going to feel down or what. Just wait and quieten down my heart.. and listen. We played two versions of assassin during cell. Super fun. I just love this cell to bits and pieces. (: And to me, it always seem like it's been years since we've met.

Went for dinner with Sop and Sam then Sam gave me a ride home. Haha. Super fun too. Cause' I keep thinking Im going to fall down. Herherx. Thanks kidfaces.





The finally completed QT puzzle! (:
Psalm 27:4 (NASB) One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD And to meditate in His temple.


With Joe, the shepherd of BFC!


I made that. =D And the main ingredient is.. tissue.

*There are more things that what you expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home