Tuesday, January 23, 2007

But listening--that means focus, concentration, interest, significance…understanding.

When you really listen, it will lead you to a deeper understanding of what Jesus has for you, a sure knowledge of the kingdom of God. And it's a blessing. "But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, but they didn't see it. And they longed to hear what you hear, but they didn't hear it" (Matthew 13:16-17). -NotReligion Insights.
------------------

It feels so suffocating, to force yourself to listen to everything that the teacher says cause' you're scared that you might miss some important detail. You tell yourself "If it comes out for exams, don't blame anyone but yourself." But such conviction cannot wake one up from all the weariness and lethargy. I must pray for strength.. for sharp mind.. and believe!
I dont even feel like going for lunch with the girls already. Like I know that I'd come back home feeling beat up. What's wrong? I just told myself to learn to be quieter in class. Perhaps all those crazy actions and laughing have made me tired.

I found a few songs for VI. Colors of the Wind is a really nice song. =D But the pitching keeps going up and down... Rrrrrh. Will go for auds only if I learn the song on time. Haha.

*Just shut up. And leave me alone. I never asked for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home