Thursday, February 01, 2007

Im supposed to be busy doing my work and stuff but Im right here blogging. I deserve some slapping. Haha. We had three tests in a row today. Hist, then Emaths and Chinese. For the whole half of our day. I wonder how we survived. So currently, there's like 4 test results not out yet. And a stream of Chinese tests will be coming our way too. Like rah.. I wish we could do home economics like lower sec. Cook and burn the school. =D
Pardon me for grieving here everytime. I know I've said before but let me say again.. Why cant I just have my 5-day school? I have enough last year and this year seems to get worse. Seriously I cant wait for Olevels. That's when all these SYF and debate mama thing stop for real.
Anyway, I have been watching this vcd called A Litre of Tears. It's like drama serial but based on a true story of this girl. Her small brain got some problem and she cant walk properly, can talk, cant do alot of things. And the disease has no cure. Super sad lar. The plot's really good.

To myself: You decided to do all these, so carry on. You feel tired right, so dont stress yourself or you'd get more tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home