Sunday, January 28, 2007

Saturday was super tiring day. Rushed to school cause' Mr Liew wanted to hear our songs for VI. Thought I was late. In the end we were already waiting outside Cosmic Waves (aud room) and he came at 0850. Haha. Super gay lar. It was a good experience. Cause' I pulled myself through. Really wanted to like forget it and dont join alr. And even though Im in for second round.. seems like the rest wants to pull out. And Im like.. clueless about what to do. Missed alot for choir prac and went for debates after lunch. I was like so super tired that I dozed off right in front of stef (debate trainer). Haha. Good thing she didnt scold me. And I left a bit earlier for church. I dont really think I should continue with VI. It's like.. school is already difficult to manage and my Sats are getting more and more.. squashed? As in the schedule. Rush here, rush there. Where has my 5-day school gone to? )= Church is really great. I no longer fear backsliding so much now. Cell has been really nice. Especially joyce. Thanks for the prayer. It reminded me that everything is possible with God. I asked my dad today about grandma's condition and.. let's just pray the line (small little gap) in the bones will close up. Everything is possible with God around! =D
Went to collect scholarship today. Haha. Jas' number was 303 and mine was 343. But we didnt get to sit near each other. )= Haha.

"Jesus, Take The Wheel" is really nice. If I can learn on time, I wont quit. =D

Lord, only You know the struggles within me. Help me to dissipate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home