Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Are you so familiar with the story of Jesus' life that you can't see how miraculous it is that God loved us so much He sent His Son?
Are you so familiar with His daily blessings that you forget to see the good things in your world and concentrate only on your problems?
Are you so familiar with the constant barrage of bad news that you don't recognize that God is at work? You don't even see His goodness and blessing?
Don't let familiarity stop you from recognizing His hand, His blessings and His miracles in your life. -NotReligion Insights

Yay! Dont focus on your problem! Focus on His blessings for you! =D
-----------------------------------------------
3 things:

1) Homework, tests are flying towards us. I have not and will try not to stress myself. (:
2) I dont dare to trust anyone. But Im still gullible. Why?
3) Mum always say dont care so much about stuff. And she's right.

My life is now.. bleak in a certain way. I feel confined in my own space, doing so many things. Haven been going out w budbuds for a long time. The only thing I enjoy now is only worship and singing. =D Some of us sang the VI songs in front of choir. Haha. And I think Im treating whether or not to go too seriously. Aiyah. Maybe just go and get over it. Haha. It's just another small teeny weeny thing. (: Just dont let it affect anything and it's fine.

To everyone struggling with stuff: Come on little flower, you can do it! (Quote from Aly's bottle. Herherx.) (:

*Your love covers me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home