Friday, February 02, 2007

Know Jesus--His life, His power, His promises. Focus. Keep your attention on Jesus and decide to love, follow and respond to Him no matter what. -NotReligion Insights.
-----------------------------------------

To many, esp JM: Sorry that I took my frustration on you guys.

I have no idea how I survived through today. Have been getting sick often nowadays. Somehow, Im glad that Im going to drop out of VI. It's like finding more trouble to do when you have enough on hand now. And I must concentrate on studies now. I have just set a rule for myself to watch less of TV.
Just came back from Doc. 39 degrees Celsius. Dad talked to me about putting too much stress on myself.. And even though I so much want to spend my Sat at home recuperating, I feel the obligation to go for choir and debate. Let's just pray that I will be fine tomorrow.
And the motion for our debate is out! =D We're competing against Yuying Sec and the topic is somewhat related to what we have done during debate training.

Bryan: change.. confess to the Lord abt it.. and commit to changing
Me: I will try my best! =D

*Drifting away. But I'd be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home