Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I have so much to update on! Continuing from previous post, we won the debate! Oh man.. the feeling is super renewing. It's like once in a while you think about it again, the sweet feeling of victory just rushes back. =D I didnt do that well but it was all by God's grace that I got through the whole thing! We got the abjudicator to comment about our debate and he commented speaker by speaker. The good thing: He said that my elaboration and stuff were good. (: The bad thing: Stef said that my rebuttals weren't that well. Yeah I know it. I spoke all in one-liners and actually got through it because of crystal's cue cards. Haha. She stuff the cue cards to me and I read it all out. I can like seriously faint if I was w/o her at that point of time. I analysed the reason behind my weakness. Hopefully I'd be able to train myself better to handle rebuttals and Stef will see a new me for the next training. (: Goodluck for other rounds! I yearn so much for confidence.
I did QT today and it was rewarding. I learnt so much from it, it satisfied one of my doubts. I have been wondering alot about my life.. About how I have portrayed myself as a victor in Christ. I'm flawed and I thank God for forgiving me for all I've done and I pray that He'd erase all the guilt I feel because He has already forgiven me. QT was about how people in the Bible experienced frustration, struggle in their sins and disappointment. They ended up victorious and confident in Christ. It gave me an assurance that yes, I will be entirely changed in Him. (:

Im learning hard. Learning to be slow to anger, learning to have respect for every single soul, learning to be more like You.

My time is in Your hands.
-------------------------------------------------

The key is to trust that God is who He says He is and to place all your confidence in Him. You must believe that He will handle every situation with an unbelievable amount of care and concern. Sometimes His ways are beyond our understanding, but never forget that ultimately they are always good. -NotReligion Insights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home