Saturday, February 17, 2007

standing up, once again.

It's just too loud inside my heart to hear You. I hope it'd eventually calm down. And Im sorry for hurting You so much. And I still dont really know what to do. But thank You because You'd take care of it all.

Let's think of happy stuff. Once again.

I took so long to get up on the ball. Haha. (:

Sam the shit faces.


Yay. (:

Sam took this. He always slants the pic.


Me and ChuiLaam (:
Me and Shaakirah. Thanks for teaching me Malay. Haha.


JM. (:

Char, me and juv. And three monsters behind us. Note Aly.


Another of my sky collection. Light breaking thr. (:
Dud and Hz. Note below. They pull their shirt down until cant see their pants. Sick alr. Haha. (:
Jogging w Joyce tml, then church. (: It's gonna be fun. Imagine two monsters running during CNY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home