Thursday, February 22, 2007

I seriously need someone to use a loud hailer and yell to me: WAKE UP! YOU'RE NOT TIRED (and) YOU'RE TIRED (at appropriate times)

I feel so so tired. Perhaps my mindset's too wrong that I tell myself everytime, "You dont have anymore strength lar. So stressed." and actually life is just about the same as anyone else. So from now on, I shall keep telling myself, "You still have tons of energy! You're just getting started dude!" and at the back to my head will come a little voice saying, "Yeah right."

Okay, Im so wrong. My thinkings are sending me off to killing-yourself-mentally land.

Survive through. And study now. Stop hogging at this comp. It'd do you no good. Okay, bye.

*The storm seems imminent, and so does the rainbow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home