Monday, March 05, 2007

I dont really have anything to talk about, except that I screwed one of my graph for Emaths but luckily it wont affect the rest of the part qns. Got back Chi, Eng Compre results and Amaths. Failed Eng and did pretty alright for Amath. (: The most amazing part is I passed my Chinese. Haha. Yay. I really very determined to do well for Chinese. Let's hope that I'd start putting action into it. Actually I dont know why, but I feel abit.. ma mu to my results. It's like.. either okay, average or fail. What's wrong lar. Mr Lim taught me to peak well.. but. sigh. Im just too tired out to fight on. God give me strength.

Can I seriously do really well in something? Im just so dissatisfied w whatever Im holding on to now. Or rather, can I please learn to feel contented w whatever I have? Rah, Looma go faint.

One thing Im happy with. Tmr's FIT day. (:

Praise Him- for I have not given up. And I passed my chinese in view of His mercy. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home