Friday, March 02, 2007

thank you

Could I ever thank You for everything.

Thank You that You have placed wonderful people around me that I may learn from them.

Thank You for Holy Spirit whom I can talk to and talks to me.

Thank You for the skies, the clouds and every creation.

Thank You that I am given opportunities to raise myself to a higher level of learning, to learn to cope with all these stress that I have placed on myself.

Thank You that Im back to You despite having drifted away and given up hopes on getting back to church.

Thank You that You know me, that You love me and that You understand my heart more than anyone.

Thank You that when the storm comes, I have You as my refuge.

And I wanna soar with You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home