Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Featuring...


My finance! =D


Dudley! =D


Haozhi when he was Sec 1. =D Those use-bowl-cut-hair hairstyle.

Our last year to celebrate Jassy's birthday, if unfortunate enough. )=

Jassy and Ju.C


Me and Jassy.

Debate (photos credit to Crystal)

Me, JM the burper and Hoekin, the one who laughs in "tsktsk"


Crystal, she looks really to punch someone. Haha.


Oh, and the oh so lovely Looma. =D Haha. You may puke now. (:
------------------------------------------------

I hate breaking down in front of people. It makes you feel weak. But these days, seems like everything's just pressing down so much, all the struggles within the heart and stuff. It's just too uncontrollable.
Anyway, 2 out of 6 tests down. (: But I dont think I did well for Geog. Mind couldnt focus. I need sleep. Alot of it, in fact. I plan to read Chinese newspaper from start of March. I want an A for Chinese so that I may kick this subj off very soon. Hard to achieve but yeah, I'll do the best I can.

Happy Birthday Cher! (:

*I'll be doing it all because I love You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home