Thursday, March 01, 2007

Just got back from debates. Im super tired now and I have no idea what to read other than the narrative modules since I have been pretty forgetful recently. Forgot to bring Eng file home. And I missed sectionals this morning cause' I totally forgot about it. In fact I only knew it when I stepped into class. Rah. Sometimes I really do think that studies might actually make me age faster than I should. Okay, thinking too much.
Anyway, I think I screwed up my Physics. I didnt have time to do the graphs and all. I might as well as faint. Haha. Quite wasted lar. And History was pretty alright, since it was source-based and I read so last min that I was going to be late for school. Just hope that things will go well tml, things are well for my tests and that next week will be okay.
We visited Kwee Peng today. Even though he didnt let us in, I kinda understood cause' it's like (1) short notification, shocked (2) he doesnt know us well either. He may not be able to see this but never mind, I'd just say what I feel. It's like he've been through this once and I just hope he will be able to overcome whatever difficulty he's facing. And prayer is the best that I can do right now.
Fire drill today too. It was pretty boring, considering they made real fire and the fire was so big that we could only see the smoke. Pretty gay, I'd say. Why not burn my class up. Perhaps then our homework and stuff can be delayed. (: Haha. And some of them just entertained themselves by throwing shoes and socks around. Haha. I miss PL when we had our emergency exercise. We took part in carrying the casualties on stretchers and taking their particulars etc. That was really fun. (:
Oh yah, and thank God that Hoekin isnt out of debate. He almost had to pull out cause' of his mum or smth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home