Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cant wait for tml's debate. To Crystal, JM and Hoekin: Jiayou! =D

Just to say that I did well for Emaths (surprisingly) but my Geog has been deteriorating. Could have done better for History so I guess I should really study this holiday.
And I think that sometimes I should think more than usual before I speak. It's not about being hypocritical or what, just dont want to (1) affect the atmosphere (2) make gossip spread etc. And clique has been driving each other mad with whatever nonsensical logical crap. I pwned them w Joe's quiz/trick/how-do-you-actually-classify-it-as? Sports day tml. Our last sports day unfortunately. )= I cant wait, cause' no school! =D

Okay, off for debates soon.

Babe (1) Juvenal- Hey dudey. I cant empathize (i listen to eng lessons okay) you for whatever you're going thr but I hope you know that we do act as physical (dont think dirty), emotional support for you. Anytime you really dont feel like smiling or what, just do it. Dont have to fake a smile, I know it's difficult to. (:
Babe (2) Cherlyn- Hope you like the board. (: And dont think too much about what-you-mentioned-in-your-blog. Sometimes it's thinking too much that makes one crumble easily. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home