Friday, March 16, 2007

I know all of us are wrecked after camp. It's like total intensive training and there's all the leg raise, push-ups and sit-ups. But at least not that much for camp. So you see, choir is not all about singing. (: Anw, Im pretty sad that Mr Liew isnt happy w Altos performance.. like we sing like talking. But well, I think our section's morale is pretty high and we'd do well eventually. Just that I hope they will hold their notes........Haha. And I simply love Shaakirah! She's the best choir mate that I've ever found cause' we synchronize so well. Haha. Hope we'd get the line back.
Actually Im pretty shocked that you reacted that way. I mean, I dont believe that you're that kind of person. But well, no one's perfect right.. And maybe you dont mean it the way some of us think. But it doesnt matter. It wont stop us from doing what we hope to achieve.
Im really trying hard not to make judgments w my limited understanding of things.

Anw, we went to AJC for choir exchange and you wont believe if I told you they have CLDDS, MLDDS, TLDDS and debate & oratorical!!!! Can you imagine us debating in Chinese? I will simply wow at myself. How do you even say rebuttal in chinese... Wo xiang yao ding zui. Or like three points of contention. Wo you san ge bu shuang de dong xi yao jiang. Haha. Anw, the place is just like any other JCs.. Cat High choir is really crazy. The guys sopranos is super power. Just close your eyes and you would have thought it's girls singing.

FBI tml (: Hope I'd really enjoy myself.

Praise Him- for I'm free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home