Sunday, March 18, 2007

I didnt go for FBI. Partly because of the headaches and dizziness. Wonder how it went.
Why am I making my life rotten? Because Im too gullible. To accept every thought that comes into my mind. To struggle so much over a small little idea that seems to grasp my mind, overtake my control of myself. Trying to do things based on my 'strength'. No wonder why I failed.
I dont think the fault lies w you guys. It's more about my low self-esteem, feeling inferior all the time. Ever since p6. But Im not gonna keep myself bondaged....... Im gonna get out of it. (:
Anyway, to huichin. Sighing is alright! Haha. I love to sigh. It's a form of releasing every crappy feeling out of me. It's just a less disgusting way compared to farting. HAHA!

I know I've made quite some commitments in my blog to do certain things. So that life will be better, that I will stop ill-treating myself sometimes. (a monster who claims she's cute) and I couldnt see much changes but at least I know that I've been trying and I'm still trying. So yay. Goodluck to the both of us. That even though we do face criticisms from people and ourselves, we never give up.
I've never stopped loving this verse.
Isaiah 40:31 "but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint

Acceptance: the act of accepting with approval; favorable reception (credits to Google)

Praise Him- because He provides me with a sense of acceptance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home