Wednesday, March 28, 2007

THBT i love debates

We had our debate briefing yesterday. It was mainly reflecting about stuff. And actually I went with a little heavy heart. Thinking of it being the last meeting. The last. Actually I had wished that it was more. As in.. I wished we could debate for the last time, took some pics w trainer and have some sort of thanksgiving session. Cause I really have alot to thank the team for. Esp their encouragements. Haha. Even though it was just a short 2 months thing.. (we started on 20th jan, i must remember this date) Perhaps JM's right, Im too emotional. But still, it's really a great experience, esp the fact that I love the time we spent so much. I miss saying I-tell-you in my rebuttals which cracked the juniors up. And hoekin's super weird laughter, crystal's exasperated face, Jm's calm and collected look when she did her speech. And stef's you-watch-out and my-fault? and or-rather. (:
And maybe what I miss most is being busy. I know, weird.
Well, looking on the positive side, I have more time to prepare for studies, focus on choir (even though today was depressing). Yeah, so well, what Im glad about is that everything changes but God never will.
Im learning to think before I speak.. once again. Especially when I get pissed I think. Cause I just shoot anything out of my mouth w/o thinking. It's better to leave my sentences hanging in the mid air than letting them out. Heinous consquences will await me. Just talking on the extreme side.
And I think what Mr Liew said today really woke me up. Aiming high but effort is zero.
To Juv, I'd love to accompany you for all those stuff you listed in blog! Haha. I feel like I've cancelled my connections w the world. High time I went back to the usual hangouts- swing, beach, jassy's house, anywhere on earth! (:

Praise Him- for I've learnt.
---------------------------------------
Picture time!

Sports day. (:





Now you can see the sun w/o hurting your eyes! (:




I just put that cause it was a cool shot.


Me and Jm



Taken in ACS Barker, and I had thought the sch was ulu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home