Saturday, March 31, 2007

I dont feel good. I felt good just now. Not now. I wish for God to just come down and hug me or smth. Make me feel better.
I know He's in control. (:
We went to Henderson for choir exchange. I felt guilty for being late for choir. We had reaudition. Im getting better. But at henderson, we rushed during Janger. Swallow was getting better. Critics gave very good comment. Im happy but I dont feel part of it. I kept wondering if it's Altos, or rather mainly myself, that has been pulling the choir down. On msn, talked to Mr Liew. He said he was wondering too. Of course I had expected some advices or even better, some encouragement. It demoralised me. Is he trying to use some reverse psychology to make us do better? But what Im feeling now is.. Demoralised, I dont dare to sing already. I fear that I'd sing wrongly and influence the rest. And it reminded me of debate. Why, of all things. And all the sadness settles in again, creeps in. But I'd never let it take control of me. Im a victor in Christ alright. I can stop it with His strength.
And once again, I know He's in control.

Praise Him- because darkness trembles at His sight.
------------------------------------------
Enough of that, celebrated Sam's belated bday today. (: All had fun. It's like some sort of destress after a long hard time. Then it's back to hello earth.

Can you guys just try to encourage me a little, A LITTLE. I cant stand this, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home