Monday, April 02, 2007

Forget the depressing post. God spoke to me alot. (1) People who dont trust God are easily overwhelmed by the problems they face. Hang on to Him, and have faith in Him. He will make my paths straight. (2) God didnt promise that there wont be storms in my life, but that He will keep me safe through the storms. (:
Im more than just a conqueror.
Anyway, during sectionals, we talked to juniors about what Mr Liew said. Really hope it'd motivate em to work harder somehow.

I should be glad that I know God will take away the righteous' problems.
I should be glad that I dont think Im right all the time.
I should be glad that I am given more blessings than what I've deserved.

Turning the tables around; this is much more like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home