Thursday, April 05, 2007

Praise Him- because I survived thr school today. (: Guess what. History test was on Japan and I went to study Germany. Yeah, hiphiphurray. Haha. Had no choice but try to scram thr the whole test. I dont even understand what the given factor is all about. Glad that I could elaborate on my alternative factors. (: Just let me pass. Haha. I saw my scores for the prev debate. It was pretty alright. Im thinking of going to MJC cause their debate team still not recognized yet, acc to JM. Easier to start with. But they mentioned that the cut-off point is 10. Crazy shitfaces. Yeah, Im really glad that Altos got back the line, singing w Sops. We must work harder, so much so that Mr Liew might decide to give the line totally to us. =D It's just 14 days away from SYF! (: Tml's Good Friday. Realised that many of us are busy w our own stuff. Life has somehow become hectic since sec3. It's gonna be a life w seemingly hollow holes when SYF is over.


I took this pic this morning! (: Super nice.




Choir Exchange.




And here comes the crazy shots. (:







Steamboat w buddies





BRA! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home