Thursday, April 12, 2007

song of love

I realised that some people can really be strong.
But God promised me, that when Im weak, I will be strong. I finally understand the meaning. That when Im weak, that's when I really seek Him and rely on Him. And that's when in Him, Im strong. I still remind myself of Isaiah 40:31, that when Im weary, I will find rest in Him, and I will soar with Him.
I love the word 'soar'. It speaks of freedom, full liberty. Of breeze too, that up there in the skies, everything will seem small to me. God is big. (: I like to picture myself as His little girl who yearns for the big and strong Daddy.

I will never forget Your love, the time when I ran back into Your embrace once again.
When Im on my knees- I remember Your grace that abounds me.
When Im back on feet- I remember You are the One who lifted me up, and taught me never to give up.
All my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home