Saturday, April 07, 2007

Home from inspiration unveiled! (: Had worship, live talk show and a bit of word. Then headed down for food. Sorry and thanks to cher and jas for being accomodating. (: Cell members headed for the photo shots. It's really cool. You take the pic, they develop it as postcards. =D So fascinating lar. Haha. Had alot of fun.

Im starting to feel sifhrqaurfhf because of tests and the upcoming MYE. Yeah, I'll get thr it but Im not sure if I can live up to my usual standards and my parents' expectations. Im really afraid. Im no longer busy w stuff, just choir w all those extra practices. So where is my time really at? (1) Tv-ing. (2) Sleeping (3) Restlessness. Pastor said something really true today, sometimes we think we need to rest more, but actually when we do that, we get more lethargic. Super true lar. My heart was shouting, "YES! I AGREE!"
Okay girl. Here's your solution. Sleep w an alarm, and commit to wake up at the time you set. Not off the snooze and back to dreamland. TV-ing now still okay lar, got discipline already. Restlessness.. Off your phone (difficult, must force myself to do this), and the rest.. deal w it when it happens. If you do one question and have to think for 15 min, go to next qn, dont waste your time. Follow what Dud said. God will set the pace, you will run the race. Yeah, who else knows me more than Him. =D And you can never live up to your expectations one lar. Your expectation isnt even practical. So forget it. Your parents say they have no expectation, but they still nag when you 'deprove'. But.. still, honour them okay. Actually I can see that my dad is pretty worried that I'd go insane over studies. Cause' everytime I get sick he'd say "Dont stress yourself" and more.

I feel better. =D

Praise Him- for wisdom.
----------------------------------------------
Note his hair clip. Haha.





Looks like some family shot. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home