Friday, April 13, 2007

Let me start this post w a thank You God because I have pulled through several tests and NAPFA.
I have to say that Im happy w my results, except for standing broad jump. Haha. Im so going to work hard for the re-take. Xx says no need to take all 5 items again. Hope that is so.
And I cant stand doing the Fleming's left hand rule during Physics test. I felt like some lunatic twisting her hands so much. And note: I am left-handed! I have to like, drop my pen and do the stupid acts then write down my answer. Troublesome. Imagine doing it during 'O's. Everyone twisting their poor hands. Haha. Janice said she hid her hand under the table. Haha!
Im feeling pretty.. helpless as to how I can help my friends as they go thr some difficult phase of life. But well, the least I can is to pray for em and lend a listening ear. Give some advices only when Im sure that it's Holy Spirit speaking thr me. Yup.
Choir tml. Hoping for fruitful practices. It's like 6 days left. Feels kinda draggy. Like a long wait. And at the same time, so many things yet undone. JIAYOUS to chinese dance SYF, especially crazy Priscilla. (:
Im so going to pull thr Amaths test. Mr Aw has been helpful.
I dont really think I've changed much. Perhaps the only bad thing now is that I try to harden my heart (in terms of tests) so that I wont get unnecessarily upset. And I hope I will stop doing all those silly and meaningless talking. Yup. Other than that, things are fine.

I was lost and found again. But right now Im starting to fear. Dont let me go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home