Saturday, April 14, 2007

Muscle ache all over! )::::: And my juniors still have the cheek to laugh at me when I stretch down for my bag cause it's a torture to try to sit.
Choir early in the morning. Prepared honey water for choir w ChuiLamm and Huichin. Think we really chi bao mei shi zuo. But well, it's just a gesture to let the choir know that they've really worked hard. Yangling helped us buy lunch. =D Well, I hate to say this but I think Altos should like seriously work harder. Wrong notes, wrong counting, volume. It's okay if it's for a few only, but it's like almost whole sectional never sing some parts. Which gets some of us seniors really annoyed. But I think after what Mr Liew said today that Altos was good, and I was really surprised, I think they do put in good effort. But well, let's not be complacent and work harder. We have the calibre to do even better. =D Mr Liew's 'speech' today got me into strong agreement. As in, we know we work our very best and that's fine already. Doesnt matter about the achievement, as long as we dont shortchange ourselves. Yup.
Just something to share w everyone. (: Pastor talked about how the eagle's nest is built. The mother eagle will gather twigs, thorns and stones to make the base, then put feathers on top so that it'd be comfortable for its baby eagles. And when they grow older, the mother eagle will pull away the feathers so that they will leave. We're meant to be like eagles and sometimes we forget about it and stay in our comfort zone. Moral of the story, you decide it yourself.

I cant deny that He is working in my life every now and then. (:
----------------------------------------------

Pictures =D

Ju.C and I got hold of Charis phone and started to take some interesting pictures of nature that she can put on her wallpaper. Haha!


Wow, pretty. Haha!

And some of us girls got really bored and starting taking wacky pics.

Some girl seniors. (:



Imagine we're going to be future air stewardesses. =D Ppl will be scared off.

And we tried to act like Mr Liew.

His usual conducting, w abit of exaggeration. (:


Torturing his target, once again. =D


Throwing chairs at poor singers.


And his sexy Hello Kitty bottle. =D

This is going to hurt your eye. You're currently viewing gay shots.

(1) Wearing 'scarf' which is actually the cover for the piano keys. Haha.
(2) Taking picture with his digimon. Apparently, it's too small to be seen. =D

Compare this

With this

Okay, it's obvious Im just posing. (:


And we found water on the mat, so we acted like it was Crystal's drool. (:


Another pic of insp. It's blur cause I took a picture of the picture. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home