Monday, April 23, 2007

It feels weird not having practices anymore. Nevertheless, cell bonding was fun! (: Played charades which got all of us laughing like crazy. Haha. And well, I think those evaluating and reflecting on the cell's progress was really good. It got me into thinking. I want to learn to contribute to the cell instead of always coming just to share my struggles. Haha. Yup. I think I hadnt been sharing much on how God has helped me. And also, I think I should bond with and encourage ppl more.
I have no idea how I got thr these few crappy times. Im still pulling myself thr and I hope I'd just be able to get myself settled down and be contented with what I have. I know I failed my Emaths because of the careless mistake. I know how to do, so I should stop pinning myself down. Yup.
I came across the song sheet that we had for worship.. The words there really struck my heart as I relate to what Im feeling now.

Things in the past, things yet unseen,
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my hopes, all of my plans,
My heart and my hands are lifted to You.

I commit myself to You once again. Im sorry Lord that I had relied on myself.

The joy and the pain Im making them Yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home