Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've been relying alot on talking to people. It feels nice to talk to ppl about things, life, anything. Which is not really good.. with the word relying. Sometimes I get so down that I dont feel like doing anything w/o someone to talk to, someone I want to talk to.
Anyway, NAPFA nightmare's over. Timing of 14:00. Which is good compared to all my timings. But Im taking my standing broad jump again, I think. I seriously need springs installed on my legs.
I think what I've written in this piece of paper makes sense. Putting in hardwork doesnt fully guarantee that you will attain success. But it makes you a winner in terms of mentality, and doing your best in everything just wont make you regret, at all. This is what I've learnt from my Amaths and Physics test. I worked hard, yes, but I know Im going to fail my Amaths cause from Qn 1 to the rest I was totally clueless about what I was doing. Have you ever seen co-ordinates of (225, 1.37) before? But well, even though I know Mr Aw will puke over my ans, at least I tried. I didnt leave blanks. So that's worth celebrating. Yay. (: And actually, what Ms Chen said is upsetting and true. I wanna try to quieten down and get serious. Erm, Looyee= serious doesnt really complements yeah. But.. whatever.
Im so determined to make tomorrow better. Stop all those thoughts of 'what am i doing here' and crying all the time. Haha. How silly. It's the attitude that keeps the going running, I guess.
Cath High has gotten Gold w Honours. Actually Im confident that we'd do well, and I dont ever want what Mr Liew says about going up and down each practice. We're going to go up and up until the judges encore! =D Haha.
I want to learn to use the strength You provide me with. Teach me how.

2 days to SYF, 3 days to speech day, 4 days to cell bonding =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home