Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm feeling negative cum positive and people are so positive. I really dont understand how they do it.

Choir has gotten a silver. I'm really proud of ourselves. We've went thr instructor's torturing, countless practices, some nonsense and honey drinks. Haha. I think we've done our best, so we dont have to regret or what. (: It was like first time being there for results, so it was new experience. Went it and they intro the adjudicators. And I thought Ko Matsushita was an old grandpa but he's actually young and looks like Adrain Pang. And another one from China looked like our Chinese teacher! =D And it was sad cause' it's my last SYF and I think we really deserved more than that. Still, Mr Liew had said that we should be contented with what we have or smth like that. Yup.
And tml is our last day performing tgther. I think I will cry like mad or smth. Cause' I'd like miss Mr Liew, seniors and juniors, Sylvia my beloved Logistic partner, the keyboards and the conductor stand. And Im worried about Choir's male population survival cause some guys say they're going to quit after SYF. Very sad lar. All these while, everyone has been emotinally attached to Choir and I dont know how they'd bear to leave actually. And I really hope to be able to go for the tour at end of year. =D
Overall, we have really done well and Im learning to be positive. I know Im having a hard time trying not to rely on my own understanding and trust in God. But well, I did it yeah. 1001 things went thr my mind when we were performing, for example (1) energy (2) current (3) timing (4) feeling (5) ribcage lifted up (6) the practices that we had (7) teamwork (8) i will be fine (9) accent (10) crescendo. You see, I was like in the tenors' territory and Im really glad I didnt go out of tune or what. Yup, Im happy. (:
Anyway, the co-ordinates I mentioned in my prev post is correct! Im amazed. But I still failed.

No use. Even if we get Gold or what I will still find smth to be sad about. Even if I get full marks for a test or exam I will still find smth to be sad about. I need time to get out of this mindset.

Praise Him- because I dont have to worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home