Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I think Im getting my pacing right already. Okay, for today. I hope this will continue. My bad habit is that when people go fast, I want to chase along, knowing that that's not my pacing. I forgot that I will catch up eventually.
And after reading Charis' post, I realised that all I had been feeling had been "Why this, why that." But I forgot that.. thank God for everything, thank God especially for the Silver. We've worked hard for it. (:
I finally stopped screwing up for my Chem practical. Guess how difficult it was. Haha. I kept making sure that my burette clamp works alright or this time it'd be purple liquid splashing all over me.
Peer tutors met up today. Malcolm (Mr Lim's son) came along after that. He is such a delight! Keeps dancing around and shaking his butt! =D I realised that kids can really change people. Mr Lim started showcasing his son's talents and go googoogahgah with him. So cute lar! But he got Hazimah into real fright whenever he starts screaming. =D
I am feeling sick and tired already. When was the last time since I fell sick. Note sarcasm. )=
Needs: Slow to anger, patience, grace or in short, heart of love.

I want to get confidence from You, not anything else. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home