Friday, May 04, 2007

I think Im going to owe more presents. I must go shopping after exams. =D

Pretty disappointed with my Eng paper 1. I dont know why. But everytime I do really weirdly for my compo. I started off with situational like the prev time, and I will never do that again. Note never. Never. Actually I did it first because I knew I'd get carried away for compo if I did it first. But in the end, I spent 1hr on situational. I can really faint. So for my compo, I wasted four papers stubbornly trying to describe a stupid scene. But I gave up and started with my forte, a lame and boring dialogue. I was like rushing so I didnt care about how I wrote. I wrote words like 'scum' and 'damned'. Actually I dont know if it's allowed. Haha. And I could have ended off with a very nicely hanging sentence but guess what. "Time's up!" But I really have to thank God because I know without Him being the reason for my perseverance, I would have literally cried on the spot and cared for nothing more. Haha. Paper two was good. Good.

All I can say is I did what I could. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home