Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Nope, Im not lying. Im suffering from happy mugging now. From 10am to now, excluding lunch break. So I thought I could take a small teeny weeny rest to proclaim my achievement here. Haha. =D I realised that as I stop thinking so much, and confine my thoughts to God, me and books, it became a bliss to study. Just like old times. (: I hope this will continue. Yup. And I keep forgetting that tml is Chinese papers! Jiayou to myself, to my friends, to anyone who's in the midst of a room and surrounded by papers. (: Some of the staff in sch were actually barbequing yesterday. Horrible fellows, celebrating the start of our torture or smth. Haha.

Praise Him- because His promises becomes true when I put faith in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home