Sunday, April 29, 2007

I dreamt of choir. )= Dreamt of mr liew, his scoldings, choir buddies. Man, I miss them.
Pastor prayed for our exams. Could feel a sense of peace. Had been having fears of MYE. I really want to start mugging. God, please help me have the discipline.
After service, went to Joyce's school concert. Their place is like magnificent lar. I could see God's works in the building. The old building and the new one.. Big difference. And I kept wondering if that was even a school! The concert hall is so much like the style of some JCs' auditorium. So cool.



Just a small view. Anyway, their performing arts is really good. Esp Handbells, not that I want to flatter Joyce, but I cant imagine how they coordinate with all the foot stamping and stuff. Overall, Im glad I went.


I want to be refreshed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home