Friday, April 27, 2007

I dont really know what to say. Everyday just seems to be a battle, Im like waging a war. Sometimes I see myself getting bruised badly, but I also see myself trying to get up again and carry on the fight. After all, my Dad has won the war for me. What matters is if I wanted to claim the prize. And even though I still feel doubtful about whether Im exactly walking out of this, I tell myself that I am so going to believe that I will be out of it. And I see my fellow mates down and broken. I cant do anything to help but pray and learn to put my trust in Him. Daddy's going to back us up. We'd stumble, but we wont fall.
I need my armour so much.

Finding solace in You.

I can use these pictures to relate how I feel now.


Im going to scare the devil off with God's truth.


God will never dump me, neither will I dump him.


And when the devil points accusations at me, I'd point back!


Eventually I'd find light back. (:

The end of the comic strip. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home