Wednesday, May 09, 2007

purpose

All the while, I have been studying for exams in a very risky manner. Which is, the day before then study. And chiong all the way. Dont sleep much, try to throw tv away, give myself time to rest for a while. I cannot believe that I will be doing this for O's. Never. In fact, I'd never let it happen. And actually I've pulled thr all exams well. What about this one. I really dont know. But I know that as long as I get myself thr this hurdle, I cant find more things to complain. Cause, this is enough. And I seriously think that I wont even cry if I get bad results. And if I get good ones, I know it's His grace and mercy. For all these, I praise the Lord.
Why did I say all these. Because few hours ago, I just felt like dropping everything down and just enjoy watching my tv, sleep all I want. I asked Him, "What's the purpose of all this?" He said, "I created them. The trees that you're reading about, the weather, even the people as well, everything."
I find purpose in You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home