Thursday, May 10, 2007

When things get so sudden that I feel like I've just gotten a slap on my face.

I've been trying to get out of the studying disorder and the urgency of exams pulled me out. But.. after today, I realised that how much stronger God wanted me to be. There was just no time and I kinda regret mugging all the way. In the end I forgot most of the stuff. But well, God gave me an assurance when I was flipping thr this calendar that told me something like this. "You dont have to act like you're strong, just be still and know that He's God. He'd pull you thr." Perhaps I wasnt still enough, I was just feigning ignorance of whatever I was going thr. And I told Juv that I think I put in effort. But now thinking back, if I had really been conscientious and revised well, even if my house's wall fall apart I'd still be able to do well. So okay, I did my best at this short period of time.
To Mr Lee: (i know he wont see this but..) Thanks for killing me for physics exam. It's motivating me to do better.

Thanks to many who have sent their regards. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home