Tuesday, May 15, 2007

blessed

Just two more papers and you can knock out. (: I think I must have been crazy. Because I studied three topics out of the nine history chapters and they all came out for exam. God is great. I couldnt have been more calm when I was studying. I only remember knocking out at 8+pm, waking up at 4 and I hadnt really watched tv for 2hr straight since the last 6 days. The funeral's over, and you'd stay in my mind. I'll just take it out to think about once in a while and trash it back behind my mind. (:

I thank Joshua for telling me this verse.
1 Thess 5:16-18 Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
And Joe said he looked forward to seeing the cheerful me. Yup I will. (:

I feel that a cyclone has just passed me and the edge of the rear vortex is passing me soon. It doesnt matter what people or circumstances do to me, it matters if I've done my best, with all my heart. Thanks to all once again.

Cant wait for bbq with my budbuds! =D

And I cant stop singing Blessed be Your name.

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home