Sunday, May 20, 2007

I was just looking thr the posts in 2006 and was reminded of alot of things. Time really passes and I miss alot of things.

1) THIMUN
2) Debates
3) 1E1 chalet
4) BFC bondings
5) Choir
Choir's having a concert with other choirs. And on my birthday, I heard. Horrible ppl. I wanna go.

I also came across the struggling between studies and me and I realised that I have not been living to what I want to do, certain things. But well, I think this exam, I have really handed things to God. I studied with a less stressed mentality. There was this post where it started with "Is your faith enough to overcome your fear, your anxiety, your worry?" However, there's just this vicious cycle of within me. But I do believe that I will break it.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, for whatever reasons, come to Jesus today. Get to know Him in the Bible and judge for yourself if He really is as accepting and loving as people say He is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home