Friday, May 18, 2007

ALAS!!!!!!! MYE IS OVER!!!!!!!
The torture has ended.

And meanwhile, I shall get a couple days of rest before I continue less-intensive mugging. Haha. Yesterday's prac was okay. Just that Im pretty angry with myself for ignoring the small little voice which kept nugging me with the angle of incidence. It kept telling me that there's something amiss. But I didnt abide, I believed by my sight. What the heck. But it's okay, just 4 marks gone away and a good lesson learnt. (:
Bbq was great. I mean, usually we just hi and bye to each other in sch but now we could finally sit down there and talk. Yup. Thank God that the rain stopped, else we would be eating swimming chickens and seafood. And perhaps the stingray might really come alive. Haha. It doesnt matter, Sam faces always keeps it alive. He'd stuff the food into your mouth, shake the fork and say "It's alive!" Haha. Okay, sidetracked. You know what, sometimes when you really dont know what you should be doing or what you want to do, just sit down there and eat. I had a great time mind-talking to the crabs. (: Haha. Some of them almost got drunk, all the faces were like red tomatoes. And they forgot that I love to eat tomatoes. I had a hard time struggling to keep myself in my seat before I munch on their faces. Haha. Jk.

See how much I've grown.

Just a thought in my mind. Im going to start learning how to play all those xbox games that my bro has after o's. Afterall, it's better for two to use one than one to use one. Perhaps we can play marvel alliance together. WAH! I cant wait for O's to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home