Tuesday, May 22, 2007

happy post

Oh man, I cant wait. What Joyce said really makes so much sense, that God wont make us fail for going there to pray as a nation right. Yup, so Im excited. (:

Got our overall today. Im happy lar. Even though I know those kinda results are crap, Im glad that I got better than I think I deserve. Somewhere I read in devotional bk "Not what you see but how you see it."
Jm is right, thank God it's not O's! =DDD I think He is so much filled with grace. (: And I talked to Him about my problem yesterday. Even though I dont know how well I've done today, I know that Im much better, and I believe that God will keep me this way. And even though I feel like wakking someone hard for the 37.5hr motivation camp that's $135 and I dont have a single cent left in my edusave, I wont let anything affect me anymore. Not people, not myself and not lies.

Because You are victorious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home