Friday, June 01, 2007

Hello! Im just too excited about tml's trip to sleep. At first I really felt like staying home, dont go anywhere and just snooze all the way. But well, I cant wait to go cause' I have my friends around! I cant wait to bunk with those mamas! =DD

Is it the perfect time for my birthday to come. Yes of course! =D But to be honest, I really dont know how to celebrate it.
The emo way out: Get myself out alone and wish myself happy birthday, blow a tiny weeny candle at 0000.
The lazy way out: Get all buddies to come my house and have a great snooze! =D

Almost stepped on a major huge chameleon/ lizard on the way out. Fortunately, dad held me back. I think it's dead already, cause on the way home which was like 2-4 hours later, it was still at the same position freeze posing! =D

I think my crazy-coffee-night-mode is on again! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home