Friday, May 25, 2007

So many things that you want to do, dont want to do.. but because' of people, you start to think twice.

We got back our report bk today. I like the way shihui start asking about people's positions openly. It just feels like we can talk about anything. (: Im also very happy for xx too =D , Im not being hypocritical alright.
What can I say about my results. My brain tells me that I should be really grateful for what I have gotten. Like what charis' post mentioned, I did not put in enough effort. But my heart makes me browse my past results and compare the present and the past. Which makes the tears well up but I couldnt allow them to drop or kshfkjdhf. So well, they wont understand. You cant understand them either.
Nevermind, just dont go think about this and concentrate on Chinese. Dont let what they say affect you. Dont affect them either, trying. The golden rule: Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you. Yes, keep that in your head Looma!
Im just so afraid that I might lose myself in this chaos.

And as you try to make me fall, I will resist/flee and become stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home