Monday, May 28, 2007

Sunday- I have to say that GDOP is really great. It's my third time gathering with Christians in S'pore and everytime I feel like there's this strong bond that God has kept us within. There were people from Asia that came. And this guy from China was saying "Xin jia bo gen zhong guo yi yang. Hen duo hua ren." And Joe gave me the bottle! =D I have faith that what we prayed for will come true.
Today- Chinese 'O's. First paper I was struck with the exam stress but got out of it. I wrote and cancelled, and I think I wrote alot of wrong words. )= I wanted to write 4D but dunno can anot so I wrote "si (4) he cai" and actually it's supposed to be "liu (6) he cai" and it's not 4D somemore. Haha. Nevermind. Think I did pretty well for paper2. (:

I wish I can sing Your song forever, take it as my career or smth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home