Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's my 202th post. Wow. I've been taking this blog more like a confession platform, I realised. And also to say certain things bottled up within. Sometimes I really feel like Im using it as another form of talking to God, to set my resolutions.. but it can be really difficult to follow.

This sense of hopelessness is coming so frequently. I dont know, through people's words and my thoughts. But I know I can control it, it's my freewill to choose if I want to entertain them or not. But Im just so susceptible to these kinda things. I really expected some encouragements from you, but I got comparison instead.
Thanks Wanhui, it has really been so long since someone told me something so comforting.

Why did I even allow this kinda feeling to invade and take over me. I really feel like asking You, "Who am I that You should love me? Who am I that You should save me?"
This song went "...glorify Him with our hearts and lives..." I think I haven't not doing that.

Teach me how to surrender all these departures and disappointments to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home